Peter Lennard Heating Repairs & Servicing

Are you a tenant?

If so your landlord is the person who should be organising the servicing and repair of your boiler. When you first moved in you should have received a Landlord's Gas Safety Report. Do you have a copy? If not, read this page of advice from the HSE for tenants.

If you have a Vokera, Vaillant Ecotec or Viessmann boiler and you think it needs attention your best course of action is to tell your landlord that you've found someone who specialises in the service and repair of your make of boiler and to get him/her to ring me. If you are reading this because your landlord is slow or reluctant to deal with boiler problems you should read this HSE page of advice for tenants. You can also ring me for advice, but I wouldn't be able to work on your boiler without your landlord contacting me directly.

Peter Lennard, Vaillant, Viessmann & Vokera Specialist
020 8674 1166

copyright Peter Lennard and Hands Free Web Design 2001-2008
Home | My Service | Area Covered | My Charges | Services for Landlords | Contact Me

Carbon Monoxide | Smell of Gas? |
Some Fault Symptoms |
Simple Checks | My Customers

© hands free web design 2001-2012